InDot Control Software
InDot: the unique software package.
It’s an intuitive, innovative and inspiring way to create patterns of dots from any source location, in any formation and position on target substrates. All in all, this highly flexible, sophisticated, easy-to-use instrument control software means that users can set up experiments with ease, speed and confidence, every time.
Simple to use
In order to meet specific and individual needs for the creation of customised procedures and personalised array layouts, InDot is both comprehensive in function and simple to use. In essence, it’s an image-based software that reflects the instrument layout and provides a self-explanatory, systematic workflow for experiment creation.
Tuning dispensing parameters of a PDMD
InDot employs real-time image analysis for droplet detection, droplet volume and velocity determination, as well as analysis of its flight path. If it is not 100% straight, the software precisely determines the degree of deflection as a basis to decide whether it is acceptable or a cleaning procedure needs to be applied. Even auto-tuning of the dispense parameters is available.
InDot controls are straightforward and streamlined:
- Backward and forward navigation
- Save, load, apply, alter and design using the mouse
- Double-click on drawings and right-click-hold to move panel content
- Change digits and zoom in and out using the scroll wheel
InDot Key Features
- Incredible flexibility of function and simplicity of use
- Operates under Windows7, Windows8 and Windows10
- High resolution front end of 1920x1080 pixel
- Self-explanatory user interfaces
- User account handling to protect the work of individual users
- Support for all non-contact and contact printing instruments
- Nested run sequences for every conceivable set-up scenario